Check if you have the qualifications below, and don’t forget about the benefits!
Bucharest | Remote
What we are looking for
- Optimization, modelling and analysis of assets;
- Examining raw data with the purpose of drawing conclusions about the information;
- Performing complex data analytics in an open source environment by using (statistical) programming language and machine learning;
- Automation of engineering processes by developing specific workflows, scripts and tools;
- Improving data management by using quantitative and qualitative techniques;
- Adopt a “minimum viable product” mentality;
- Data modelling and visualization;
- Quality-control focus.
- University degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics or related field;
- Knowledge of programming language (Python with Tensorflow, PyTorch);
- Knowledge of econometrics;
- Knowledge of Machine Learning (classification, regression, clustering, LIDAR etc.) and able to apply different models on different projects and situations;
- Interested to apply the knowledge on Rail and Civil Engineering;
- Eager and fast learner;
- Very good communication skills;
- Team player;
- Result-oriented, accuracy and details focus;
- Strong analytics skills;
- Strong English language.
Nice to have
- Point Cloud/LiDAR experience;
- Familiar with CloudCompare and LAStools;
- Other programming languages: C#, Java, R;
- Knowledge of Visualisation tools (Power BI, Tableau etc.);
- Expertise with data handling (SQL).
Ready to join us?
Other open roles
If you can’t find exactly the job you’re looking for, but feel you’d be a good fit for Gambit Digital, we still encourage you to get in touch.