Freelance Java Developer
Check if you have the qualifications below and contact us for any additional details.
Bucharest | Remote
However, if you want to be hired as an employee and the match between you and Gambit is outstanding, we can still make it work, so contact us either way.
What we are looking for
- For this position we are looking preferably for a freelancer (PFA/SRL etc.);
- Someone ready to deliver software applications with the end-user in mind;
- Familiarity with the Agile Methodology;
- Automation in Microservices-based architecture’;
- Adopt a “minimum viable product” mentality.
- Design and deploy applications using Java for both desktop and mobile devices;
- Microservices architecture knowledge (service discovery, circuit breaker, docker containerization, centralized logging);
- Auto-configuration code as well as libraries;
- Experience developing and integrating SOAP web services and REST APIs;
- Data Persistence Frameworks: Hibernate, JPA;
- Expertise in data handling: Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL;
- JS framework knowledge: Angular, React, VueJS;
- Using tools like Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Gitlab, Docker, etc;
- Eager and fast learner;
- Very good communication skills;
- Result-oriented, accuracy and details focus;
- Strong analytics skills;
- Strong English language;
- Team player.
Nice to have
- Experience with message-broker software like JMS, Kafka or RabbitMQ;
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB and Cassandra;
- hands-on JavaEE experience;
- Cloud-native applications deployment with Kubernetes.
Ready to join us?
Other open roles
If you can’t find exactly the job you’re looking for, but feel you’d be a good fit for Gambit Digital, we still encourage you to get in touch.