of GambIT Digital
Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses. Cookies are not related to you as an identifiable individual (they can not be used to identify or trace a person).
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identifiable individual, such as a name, identification number, location data, online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity.
What data we collect
If you contact us directly through the website forms, we may receive information about you such as (but not limited to) your name, email address, company, and of course, the contents of the message and attachments you send us (such as your CV), plus any other information you may choose to provide.
Why we collect data
The reasons why we may collect data include:
- Providing, operating, and maintaining our website;
- Improving, personalizing, and expanding our website;
- Understanding and analyzing how you use our website;
- Communicating with you for customer service purposes, providing updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes;
- Sending you emails when you request information from us.
Gambitdigital.net follows a standard procedure of using log files. All hosting companies do this and are a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, exit pages, errors encountered, and possibly the number of clicks. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
IMPORTANT: These are not linked to your name or any information that is personally identifiable.
The advertising partners automatically receive your IP. In marketing, an IP address is used to target consumers on a specific internet network, by sending advertisements to the IP addresses accessing that network. Technologies like cookies and web beacons are used to measure the effectiveness of their advertising campaigns and to personalize the content that you see on different websites that you visit.
Note that GAMBIT DIGITAL has no access or control over the cookies that third-party advertisers use.
Selling Data to Third Parties
Selling personal data includes (according to the CCPA) selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a customer’s personal data by the company to another company or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
GAMBIT DIGITAL does NOT sell, trade, or transfer personal data to any legal entity or individual.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want to make sure that you are fully aware of all of your rights regarding data protection. As a user of www.gambitdigital.net, you have the right to:
- Access data. You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- Data portability. You have the right to request a transfer of the data that we have collected directly to you.
- The right to rectification. You can request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Erase data. You have the right to request that we erase your personal data.
- Objection to processing. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Get started with Gambit
Reach out to us if you’re looking for an IT provider with experience in digital transformation. Whatever your project, no need to contact several companies to access the most accurate advice, we are your partners in FinTech.